We’re an independent organisation that wants to see London restored to its former glory.
Founded after the Sadiq Khan ballon, whereby founder Yanny Bruere raised over £50,000 to fly a Sadiq Khan blimp that received global attention, we have decided to put the remaining funds into a sustained campaign ‘Make London safe Again’.
We actively work with victims of crime and anti-crime organisations in London to help raise awareness about London’s crime epidemic while giving genuine victims of crime a platform to speak out from.
We aim to report the news that the mainstream media won’t report. Only a fraction of what’s actually going on in London is reported.
We have set our five-point plan of how we propose to Make London Safe Again.
- Bring back Stop and Search
- Five year automatic custodial sentence for carrying a knife
- 1,000 extra Police officers on the streets
- Create genuine apprenticeship schemes for 16-24 year olds
- Remove Sadiq Khan as London Mayor